• ME says:

I made a small donation because I appreciate the use of the site, although I actually use it quite infrequently. But when I am in the mood to release through writing, it’s good to have a secure, ez to use option readily available.

• Nicola says:

Monkkee is just what I was looking for, in order to keep a XXI century private journal. Also, I appreciate the non-mobile app approach. I love you so much, Monkkee Makers <3

• Lincoln says:

This small token of appreciation cannot even explain how important this is to me. Stress relief, growth and introspection. Thank you.

• Salazar says:

Thanks for keeping my notes secure and easily accessible

• Brody Aberdeen says:

This has been the perfect way for me to chronicle our love. Sharing this online diary has been a huge part of our relationship, away from prying eyes, yet accessible for us to look back through on a whim.

• Bee83 says:

Sometime you do not need to share with everyone your personal information and I wanted something practical

• Dumitru C. says:

I think this is the first time I ever I have donated money to a free software. After more than half a year of using monkkee, I decided to support you with 5€. Thank you for making this awesome online journal, it is the best. The layout is very easy to use and at the same time, very practical. I also like that my journal is safe at you. I enjoy using Monkkee a lot. Thanks.

• Joe Kemp says:

This is the second year of using Monkkee. Love it. I use it as a diary and for adding general ideas and musings. I don’t usually donate, but very happy to in this case.

• Michael C. says:

Love the layout; love the simplicity of writing daily entries in my Diary. I am also studying Portuguese language and it is a great help to practice writing in Portuguese. All in all Monkkee is a super service that deserves equally super support.

• MC says:

Thanks so much for creating an online journal option with client-side encryption. Having a space to express and privately sort through my thoughts is very valuable. Happy to make this donation and plan to make more – thank you!