• Brody Aberdeen says:

This has been the perfect way for me to chronicle our love. Sharing this online diary has been a huge part of our relationship, away from prying eyes, yet accessible for us to look back through on a whim.

• Bee83 says:

Sometime you do not need to share with everyone your personal information and I wanted something practical

• Dumitru C. says:

I think this is the first time I ever I have donated money to a free software. After more than half a year of using monkkee, I decided to support you with 5€. Thank you for making this awesome online journal, it is the best. The layout is very easy to use and at the same time, very practical. I also like that my journal is safe at you. I enjoy using Monkkee a lot. Thanks.

• Joe Kemp says:

This is the second year of using Monkkee. Love it. I use it as a diary and for adding general ideas and musings. I don’t usually donate, but very happy to in this case.

• Michael C. says:

Love the layout; love the simplicity of writing daily entries in my Diary. I am also studying Portuguese language and it is a great help to practice writing in Portuguese. All in all Monkkee is a super service that deserves equally super support.

• MC says:

Thanks so much for creating an online journal option with client-side encryption. Having a space to express and privately sort through my thoughts is very valuable. Happy to make this donation and plan to make more – thank you!

• Crystal says:

After using the site regularly for several months I decided it was time to donate. This is the best free private journaling site I have found. My spouse likes to snoop on any hand written journals I have ever owned and sometimes take offense to poetry or personal things I have recorded. I don’t really have anything to hide but I feel that it is a huge violation of privacy. I found Monkkee while I was searching for a solution. Thanks guys!

• Alexei Novikov says:

I am not a lot of a writer, nor am I a day-to-day diary person. But I feel safe knowing that Monkkee is always there for me day and night. Secure, private, with no distractions, no publicity. This site is a perfect place for a secret introvert. I gave it 20 EUR. I’m paying more for things I don’t need. Why wouldn’t I give this well deserved reward for something that really makes my existence meaningful?

• Liz says:

I’ve been using this site for more than a year now and it’s such a nice place to keep journals – I really like the efficient, simple features. The font is so neat, for example. I love Monkkee and hope it keeps providing service to users 🙂 It’s not much, but I donated 10 euros!

• Jon says:

You really should accept bitcoin. You can set it up to convert right into Euros if you really want, but if you had been accepting bitcoin since you opened, your bitcoin value would have grown by 1000% or more. Plus, it’s convenient for users to use bitcoin.

• Björn Weinbrenner says:

Hi Jon!
      Unfortunately, monkkee won’t accept Bitcoin. Sorry!
      Björn