• Timea says:

Your approach is just so admirable! Monkey Team Big Thank you 🙂

• Susan Janke says:

I am just getting started but I have found my monkkee has been greatly solving my daily cortisol overdosing issue. Writing means reduction of all things stressing me out. Thanks for providing me the perfect place to dump my angst.

• Viacheslav says:

Perfect solution for me, – simple, free, encrypted and customizable. And everything is only for me, no social networks, sharing, etc., just like paper diary. Donated after several months of using. Thanks! Monkkee team make my life a little better!

• Wendy says:

This site makes sharing my thoughts and keeping memories safe super easy. I love the ease of use.

• Honey Bee says:

This is a wonderful program. I had a journaling program that crashed all the time, and lost all of the important work I was doing. Monkkee works great EVERY TIME. You totally deserve my support! Thank you!

• Wojciech says:

I donated 20 EUR, I pay to ensure that the trust I have in monkkee won’t be dissapointed.
    You need money to exist, I need monkkee to meet my self form time to time. Keep up the good work, keep it simple, esenssials only, the way it is now.

• Juan says:

Love this wonderful app, simple and practical.
    Thanks a lot for your hard work.
    I really hope you keep improving it in the future.

• Jen says:

Another donation for my 2nd login/username.

• Jen says:

Just donated. Love this place. Love the simplicity and the advanced security. I don’t have to worry about setting up a page and designing it, I just need to login and start typing. My secret place. Thank you for existing!

• Emma says:

This is my secret place, I love it. Thank you Monkkee..