• LB says:

This is such a clean application. My private confidant.

• BOO says:

THANKS.

• andrea says:

yeah, Penzu idk y they think they are awesome like I tried finding a good online diary and I think this is the one

• Mark Day says:

I left Penzu, even before my year was up, for Monkkee is exactly what I wanted in a Journal and it maintains all that is written from day one. Thank you for the design and ease of use. I will continue to give for it is surely worth it. Thank you.

• Barry says:

With covid, I’m practically flat broke, so could only leave €10, but I like what you’re doing. Keep up the good work.
      Barry

• Ellen says:

Was happy to feed the best journaling site around! Monkkee offers everything I need. I can’t imagine using any other!

• J says:

Is a fantastic platform so happy to donate to support you guys! I will donate as often as I can but sure at least once a year 🙂

• sanju says:

still, a student, going to be an earner soon. thank you monkkee, one day definitely support you , as you have supported me by storing my memories and feelings.

there are many here, who donated on their own without any marketing requests, and it’s a sign of your qualitative service.
      we want our data secure for a lifetime, we gonna donate to u, to keep running at a high pace.

love for monkkee, from an Indian monkey.

• michele says:

Thank you for the privacy! It is my escape.

• Elizabeth Gage says:

Best online diary I have found, well worth the 10 euros. I will donate regulary!

• Pandaa says:

I love this so much! I’m a college student and therefore have 0 time for myself. I used to use Penzu but Monkee is so much better! Donated 10 Euros! Thanks so much!