• Rachel says:

I love how secure my anonymity is with this site! Thank you. 🙂

• Veysel Yıldırım says:

when ı feel sad ı am writing here
    when ı feel happy ı am writing here
    when ı am crying ı am writing here.
    dont believe anybody talk with yourself in here

• Tauno says:

Good solution to keep important thoughts in diary format safe and saved.

• Jared Shifflet says:

I love the simple interface and security of the monkkee site. Really one of the online tools I keep coming back to because it is so useful. I’ve been collecting my scattered hisorical journal entries and compiling them into one safe place here on monkkee. It organizes those entries so easily that I will be able to eventually have a journal compiled all in one place! For someone who believes in the power of journaling as I do, that’s a wonderful thing. The tagging function is also great and will help me quickly find entries on certain topics in the future. Can’t say enough good about monkkee.

• Andie says:

Just donated 10 euro! It’s my second donation. I’ve been using monkkee for about three years now and I still love it. Thank you so much!

• Brian says:

Monkee has been providing me with a safe, quiet place to record my thoughts and memories and I began to think that the least I could do was support them with a donation.

It’s meant a lot to me to be able to have a place where I can journal, be honest and look back on my own experiences.

Thank you, Monkee, for your good work.

• Michael says:

Second donation, and this time I could afford 3x more than the first time! 🙂
    Thanks to Monkee, I did not need to remember all the stuff going through my mind all day long, so I was able to focus on other things. Really helpful!

• Karen Hunter says:

I am so blessed to have on line diary i know I love it

• Stephanie L Golden says:

Just donated. Wanted to try it out and I really like it. I didn’t want my life on the cloud but I did want access to it when on the go. Monkkee solves the problem. I don’t mind paying for a program that meets my needs…and with no pop up ads either.

• WQL says:

This is the BEST private journaling site that I could find. It saved my sanity during my horrific marriage, since I was married to someone who thought it was okay to read my private written journals.