• Jordi says:

I just started using it and I love it, simple and clean, gorgeous!

• EllenH says:

I began using this awesome website for my journal entries at the beginning of 2020. It has everything I need, is very user friendly and secure! I’m in for life, and recommend monkkee.com to anyone who seeks an amazing free online journal.
    I just made my first donation, and it is so well worth it! HAPPY 2020, monkkee!!

• BR says:

Just donated for the 2nd time! I donated $120 USD. I LOVE the monkkee. It is my safe, free space. I figured I’d support all that server space that my thoughts are taking up! Thank you for this place.

• Matthew says:

I’ve only been using monkkee for about a month, and I’m really liking this platform so far.

I wanted a free online diary application, and monkkee fits the bill perfectly. Its simplicity has earned my respect and patronage and I hope monkkee continues to thrive.

Great job, developers of monkkee!

• Elaine says:

Joan Didion said, “I don’t know what I think until I write it down.” Monkkee provides the perfect place to sort out thoughts, work out plans, and vent privately about the vicissitudes of life. It’s mental health therapy for me.

• Joni Taylor says:

I just started today & made a small donation while I figure out if this is a platform I love. So far, I really like it. I’m a middle aged teacher and sometimes I just need to VENT but I don’t really need all that toxicity out in the world. I don’t need to risk ruining relationships with coworkers/students/parents, family, or friends with a public blog or social media… Handwriting hurts my carpal tunnel… I’m hoping this venue will let me RAGE privately.
    So far I’m impressed with the ease of use, tagging, and simple design. I don’t really need a lot of font options and fancy covers. I just need a place to write… privately.
    I’m not even saying anything anyone would want to read. I’m just old and paranoid.

• Rachel says:

I love how secure my anonymity is with this site! Thank you. 🙂

• Veysel Yıldırım says:

when ı feel sad ı am writing here
    when ı feel happy ı am writing here
    when ı am crying ı am writing here.
    dont believe anybody talk with yourself in here

• Tauno says:

Good solution to keep important thoughts in diary format safe and saved.

• Jared Shifflet says:

I love the simple interface and security of the monkkee site. Really one of the online tools I keep coming back to because it is so useful. I’ve been collecting my scattered hisorical journal entries and compiling them into one safe place here on monkkee. It organizes those entries so easily that I will be able to eventually have a journal compiled all in one place! For someone who believes in the power of journaling as I do, that’s a wonderful thing. The tagging function is also great and will help me quickly find entries on certain topics in the future. Can’t say enough good about monkkee.