• Pierre says:

This is what I was looking for, for over more then a year.
    I had try Penzu, Journey and some more, when I found Monkkee by accident, I was so happy.
    Keep up the good work.

• Bruce Sorkin says:

I’ve used it for a day and like it so far. I like minimalist programs. I want it to keep notes and keep them securely and that is about it.

• Your Christmas donation for a bigger monkkee server | monkkee - the secure online diary - private and free says:

[…] monkkee DE | EN | FR | PT Feed the monkkee […]

• Luk says:

That’s the best online diary ! 😀 I really like the options you have in formatting the text. Keep up the good work! 🙂

• Kate Tan says:

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than Penzu.com

• jigna bhatt says:

I just started using monkkee! 🙂 I love the simplicity and the security. And also the name. Thank you!!

• Tony Sims says:

This journal does what it says on the tin. I tried Penzu and Journalate but neither have the features of Monkkee as standard. I like the clean interface, autosave and the editing toolbar which has all the tools I need to write so I donated. Nice work!

• Pam says:

I love the security feature, the simple set up, the lack of distractions, that it’s available from any computer or device. Thank you. I appreciate your hard work.

• Nik says:

Excellent, clean looking journal that does all you’d need.

I have only been trying out Monkkee for an hour or two and I like it!
    I’ll definitely contribute in next 24 hours, and like some of the others, will probably offer donations on a semi-regular basis.

Request: I love the immersive / distraction free full-screen mode. Any chance of a dark mode? Something like Novlr?
    Also, I haven’t thought to misspell yet but hopefully this plays well with Grammarly.

• Larry A Summers says:

I have tried Penzu and Journalate, which are competitors to Monkkee. Monkee is clearly the best. Penzu was OK, but does not have the formatting features that you have with Monkkee. I used Penzu for months, but then they changed their look and feel, and since it has been buggy, losing text, forcing me out of editing, and sometimes forcing me out of the app. Journalate is slow, and if you have a long post, which I often do, it loses text. In journalate it is cumbersome to look at older posts.