• Néstor H says:

Hey guys! Just wanted to show some love and tell you that this web app is awsome. I was looking for an app that could help me save notes, urls, interesting articles, etc, and this has gone beyond my expectations. The tag option is pretty useful to keep everything organized.

Keep up the good work and I hope that this lasts for a pretty long time!

• Neil Thompson says:

Been using the site for a while and felt I needed to contribute something for an excellent service.

• J says:

In an age where privacy is an afterthought this platform shines. It’s nice to have a digital platform where you can record your thoughts on the fly without having to sacrifice privacy. Thank you for this great service.

• Zuzu says:

This is my home.

• Holly says:

I just got here yesterday and there are so many things to like with full privacy being the best. As I import entries from other places, I can change the date. I can run everything chronologically with the hash tags! Thanks!! You deserved the Manic Monkkee donation!

• Michael says:

OK, it’s not much, just EUR 5,- – but I like Monkee, because it’s easy to use and it does not have annoying stuff like a full-screen picture slide show on the login page, it’s not meant to be shared (so I don’t need to pay attention if I save a private entry or a public one), there aren’t any blinking and moving advertisements… Monkee is simply a bliss to everyone who gets easily distracted.

• Mandy says:

I love monkkee! It’s everything I ever wanted in an online journal. I’ve tried others, and this one is absolutely perfect. Thanks so much for all your work, and the amount of effort you put in to keep our accounts safe!

• Kathy says:

I don’t know anything about euros. How do I donate in dollars?

• Christina Wieling says:

Hi Kathy, thanks a lot for your intention to support monkkee! Donations are only possible in euros. PayPal will automatically convert the amount so that it will appear in your account in dollars. Best, Christina

• Hugo says:

I like the nature of your enterprise that is not greed, at the same time that I understand that everyone needs to make a decent living, therefore, the need of contributing for a sustainable and healthy platform.

• jf says:

I like that my journal is safe with you.
      I like the explanation of how my journal is secured. (for my geeky side)
      I like that I don’t have to make up a title for every entry.
      I like that I can read my entries like a journal, all in a single page.
      I like all the export options… markdown, PDF, etc.
      I like the features and the simple interface.
      I like the nature of your enterprise. You don’t pretend to be something or somebody else. Your goals and intentions are clear.
      Thanks for all that you are and please keep up the good work!!