• Vinay says:

Wrote my first post and made my first donation. The concept is a life saver for someone that needs a secure outlet to speak without being heard. Hoping for good things. Keep it up.

• Amanda says:

Decided to start an online journal and based on a google search for free services, opted to choose monkkee (although they’re not at the top of the search). Like the simple approach and am willing to make donations to keep the service ad-free.

• Sassy says:

I just donated 3.50. I use this website on and off as it seems to be pretty private, and I don’t trust WordPress,other journal sites and apps to be private. I hope this site continues. I don’t get the mobile layout on my tablet and it could be laid out better. Love how it saves automatically and tag usage. Hope it continues. Thank you.

• Christina Wieling says:

Hi Sassy

Thanks a lot for your donation! As regards the mobile layout on your tablet, we would be happy to analyse what’s going wrong there. If you like, you can leave us a personal message and describe the issue in more detail. To do so, simply go to “Contact” and submit a message via the contact form.

All the best
          Your monkkee team

• Arshad Jawed says:

I am so happy, someone cares about privacy and user preference…
          I applied for a credit card, just to contribute to salute your service…
          All the best…

• Christina Wieling says:

Wow, thanks Arshad! 😀

• RB says:

I just began using your online journal and I must say I like it a lot. I tried a few others but between the ads and popups while I’m typing, they just did work for me.
          I have just one suggestion. Maybe I missed it but you may want to include a spell check with the program. Love your program.

• Christina Wieling says:

Thanks, we’re glad that you like monkkee!

The application doesn’t have a built-in spell-checker, but you could enable the automatic spell-checker of your browser. We wrote a blog article about how to do this a while ago: https://www.monkkee.com/en/error-free-journaling-add-spell-check-browser

Happy journaling!
          Your monkkee team

• Alicia says:

I love that there are no ads! Thank you!

• Rahul says:

Thank you for such a great app.

I want to make a donation now itself. But, I am still a student. Will donate as and how I start making money.

• Kamil says:

This is what I have been looking for. Simple, good looking and useful. Pity that there is no Polish language but actually it is not necessary. Thank you!

• Annette says:

Free websites, and free apps as well, are great because there is no way to know in advance whether a particular site or app will work as expected, or at all, for that matter. When I considered online journaling, I read reviews, tried a few sites, and found that monkkee works perfectly for me! I will continue to feed the monkkee because once I find something that I know I like and will use, I am happy to pay for it!

• Aljur says:

Wow! Found this diary site very simple and secured. I want to donate soon. Newbie here. 🙂