• Salazar says:

Thanks for keeping my notes secure and easily accessible

• Brody Aberdeen says:

This has been the perfect way for me to chronicle our love. Sharing this online diary has been a huge part of our relationship, away from prying eyes, yet accessible for us to look back through on a whim.

• Bee83 says:

Sometime you do not need to share with everyone your personal information and I wanted something practical

• Dumitru C. says:

I think this is the first time I ever I have donated money to a free software. After more than half a year of using monkkee, I decided to support you with 5€. Thank you for making this awesome online journal, it is the best. The layout is very easy to use and at the same time, very practical. I also like that my journal is safe at you. I enjoy using Monkkee a lot. Thanks.

• Joe Kemp says:

This is the second year of using Monkkee. Love it. I use it as a diary and for adding general ideas and musings. I don’t usually donate, but very happy to in this case.

• Michael C. says:

Love the layout; love the simplicity of writing daily entries in my Diary. I am also studying Portuguese language and it is a great help to practice writing in Portuguese. All in all Monkkee is a super service that deserves equally super support.

• MC says:

Thanks so much for creating an online journal option with client-side encryption. Having a space to express and privately sort through my thoughts is very valuable. Happy to make this donation and plan to make more – thank you!

• Crystal says:

After using the site regularly for several months I decided it was time to donate. This is the best free private journaling site I have found. My spouse likes to snoop on any hand written journals I have ever owned and sometimes take offense to poetry or personal things I have recorded. I don’t really have anything to hide but I feel that it is a huge violation of privacy. I found Monkkee while I was searching for a solution. Thanks guys!

• Alexei Novikov says:

I am not a lot of a writer, nor am I a day-to-day diary person. But I feel safe knowing that Monkkee is always there for me day and night. Secure, private, with no distractions, no publicity. This site is a perfect place for a secret introvert. I gave it 20 EUR. I’m paying more for things I don’t need. Why wouldn’t I give this well deserved reward for something that really makes my existence meaningful?

• Liz says:

I’ve been using this site for more than a year now and it’s such a nice place to keep journals – I really like the efficient, simple features. The font is so neat, for example. I love Monkkee and hope it keeps providing service to users 🙂 It’s not much, but I donated 10 euros!