• Ted says:

Great concept. I love the privacy. I would like to see import from Journey (which uses Google Drive as a backend), which I’m moving away from due to lack of security with the passcode option. I think import options would encourage more people like me to switch.

• kushan says:

Great app! If you can develop a mobile version it wold be more useful for the users .

• Sivakumar says:

I feel Monkkee as my pet and it’s my duty to feed him. I’m just using for a month but I feel guilty whenever I use it without contributing to you.

• SL says:

Thank you for keeping this site free. I’m relatively new but have been using Monkkee on a daily basis and have found it pretty useful. I’m a guy who hates paying for already successful overpriced products but loves paying for free products that truly deserve it and you guys are one of them. Happy to support you. It’d be nice if in the future you could have an automatic algorithm (to keep it all still secure) keep track of stats on our entries as some other online journals do, like average time spent writing, positive vs negative word-choice proportions, etc. In any case, keep it up!

• ME says:

I made a small donation because I appreciate the use of the site, although I actually use it quite infrequently. But when I am in the mood to release through writing, it’s good to have a secure, ez to use option readily available.

• Nicola says:

Monkkee is just what I was looking for, in order to keep a XXI century private journal. Also, I appreciate the non-mobile app approach. I love you so much, Monkkee Makers <3

• Lincoln says:

This small token of appreciation cannot even explain how important this is to me. Stress relief, growth and introspection. Thank you.

• Salazar says:

Thanks for keeping my notes secure and easily accessible

• Brody Aberdeen says:

This has been the perfect way for me to chronicle our love. Sharing this online diary has been a huge part of our relationship, away from prying eyes, yet accessible for us to look back through on a whim.

• Bee83 says:

Sometime you do not need to share with everyone your personal information and I wanted something practical