• Nik says:

Excellent, clean looking journal that does all you’d need.

I have only been trying out Monkkee for an hour or two and I like it!
    I’ll definitely contribute in next 24 hours, and like some of the others, will probably offer donations on a semi-regular basis.

Request: I love the immersive / distraction free full-screen mode. Any chance of a dark mode? Something like Novlr?
    Also, I haven’t thought to misspell yet but hopefully this plays well with Grammarly.

• Larry A Summers says:

I have tried Penzu and Journalate, which are competitors to Monkkee. Monkee is clearly the best. Penzu was OK, but does not have the formatting features that you have with Monkkee. I used Penzu for months, but then they changed their look and feel, and since it has been buggy, losing text, forcing me out of editing, and sometimes forcing me out of the app. Journalate is slow, and if you have a long post, which I often do, it loses text. In journalate it is cumbersome to look at older posts.

• Delly Barker says:

The safest place for my records and thoughts, it’s like therapy getting everything down ‘on paper’. Thank you so much.

• monkkee man says:

I love it

• Judith says:

I came, I saw the monkee and I donated! 😀 I am actually looking for a new online journal and I landed here, and I saw that vending machine, so I immediately donated. I love people who do nice things to others and that’s why I donated. 🙂 I will be using monkee now for my journal entries.

• Hari Gopal says:

Just donated, and switched completely from the Journey app. I loved the experience of using Journey, but was never comfortable with their weak security (riding on top of Google Drive, with an easily bypassed passcode). Monkkee’s client-side encryption is the way to go.

• Brian says:

Thanks for the awesome and easy to use site. I’ll make sure to donate again every now and then.

• Jorge Eduardo Maguiña Contreras says:

I love monkkee. Please keep with the good work. These are just suggestions, but they might be useful:
    – Make it easier to give you feedback, I know an app is not a good option, but maybe a facebook community or something, you deserve to be known
    – If you want to improve something, it must be security. That’s your brand, that’s the reason I use it.
    – Translate it to Spanish. There’s a huge audience in Spanish. I myself have Spanish as mi native language. Contact me if you’d like an expericed translator (el español es mi lengua nativa, así que puedo ayudarles, en caso de que estén interesados)

• Daryl says:

Just donated. I like the simple layout. And that I can access on phone or desktop. Perhaps add drop down in menu for own created writing templates? Eg writing prompt 1, daily journal 2, gratitude diary 3, vent space 4 etc which the writer can create then save as a template
    Keep up the good work

• ok says:

Such a simple and secure site. Easy to use. Was glad to get the opportunity to donate as a way of saying thanks for the service. Will do so again as time goes on.