• Holly says:

I just got here yesterday and there are so many things to like with full privacy being the best. As I import entries from other places, I can change the date. I can run everything chronologically with the hash tags! Thanks!! You deserved the Manic Monkkee donation!

• Michael says:

OK, it’s not much, just EUR 5,- – but I like Monkee, because it’s easy to use and it does not have annoying stuff like a full-screen picture slide show on the login page, it’s not meant to be shared (so I don’t need to pay attention if I save a private entry or a public one), there aren’t any blinking and moving advertisements… Monkee is simply a bliss to everyone who gets easily distracted.

• Mandy says:

I love monkkee! It’s everything I ever wanted in an online journal. I’ve tried others, and this one is absolutely perfect. Thanks so much for all your work, and the amount of effort you put in to keep our accounts safe!

• Kathy says:

I don’t know anything about euros. How do I donate in dollars?

• Christina Wieling says:

Hi Kathy, thanks a lot for your intention to support monkkee! Donations are only possible in euros. PayPal will automatically convert the amount so that it will appear in your account in dollars. Best, Christina

• Hugo says:

I like the nature of your enterprise that is not greed, at the same time that I understand that everyone needs to make a decent living, therefore, the need of contributing for a sustainable and healthy platform.

• jf says:

I like that my journal is safe with you.
      I like the explanation of how my journal is secured. (for my geeky side)
      I like that I don’t have to make up a title for every entry.
      I like that I can read my entries like a journal, all in a single page.
      I like all the export options… markdown, PDF, etc.
      I like the features and the simple interface.
      I like the nature of your enterprise. You don’t pretend to be something or somebody else. Your goals and intentions are clear.
      Thanks for all that you are and please keep up the good work!!

• Tony says:

I find Monkkee really helps me get thoughts down in writing and no intrusive ads is such a bonus. I’ll be donating again.

• Anders says:

I think this is the first time ever I have donated money to a free software solution! So, why now?
      Because Monkkee makes sense. In a world where you can trust no cloud based solutions it’s just nice to find this little quiet spot where you can be yourself. No adds, no selling my data etc.
      Keep this service running and don’t grow to big or fall for the temptations of adds-money 🙂

• brandon says:

What sold me is that it’s secure. No one is reading my work or selling my words to use in advertising to me.

• Bob Loblaw says:

Wow! I just found your site and LOVE IT! And how BRILLIANT for you to have a demo login so we can really see how it works and all that it offers. That is seriously awesome. Great that you keep it clean and simple – now all that needs to be done is to be the FIRST result when “journal” or “diary” is Googled. Love you guys!