• Hugo says:

I like the nature of your enterprise that is not greed, at the same time that I understand that everyone needs to make a decent living, therefore, the need of contributing for a sustainable and healthy platform.

• jf says:

I like that my journal is safe with you.
    I like the explanation of how my journal is secured. (for my geeky side)
    I like that I don’t have to make up a title for every entry.
    I like that I can read my entries like a journal, all in a single page.
    I like all the export options… markdown, PDF, etc.
    I like the features and the simple interface.
    I like the nature of your enterprise. You don’t pretend to be something or somebody else. Your goals and intentions are clear.
    Thanks for all that you are and please keep up the good work!!

• Tony says:

I find Monkkee really helps me get thoughts down in writing and no intrusive ads is such a bonus. I’ll be donating again.

• Anders says:

I think this is the first time ever I have donated money to a free software solution! So, why now?
    Because Monkkee makes sense. In a world where you can trust no cloud based solutions it’s just nice to find this little quiet spot where you can be yourself. No adds, no selling my data etc.
    Keep this service running and don’t grow to big or fall for the temptations of adds-money 🙂

• brandon says:

What sold me is that it’s secure. No one is reading my work or selling my words to use in advertising to me.

• Bob Loblaw says:

Wow! I just found your site and LOVE IT! And how BRILLIANT for you to have a demo login so we can really see how it works and all that it offers. That is seriously awesome. Great that you keep it clean and simple – now all that needs to be done is to be the FIRST result when “journal” or “diary” is Googled. Love you guys!

• Vitaly says:

I’m very happy with your service. I realize now that it’s very convenient because it’s simple. Looks like you guys spent a lot of time using it yourself. There could be dozens of crazy features which would destroy the usability but you stick to the minimum and I enjoy using Monkkee a lot. Thanks.

• alie says:

for offering such a simple, conscient, yet highly secure online journal platform to everyone.
    This must be a lot of hard work, appreciated.

• Sarah says:

This is a really easy to use and private diary online which I have been using daily…thank you monkkee!

• kei says:

this journal is the best! thank you for running it! i wouldn’t find anywhere else to keep my memories! :))